Bad Apple History

  • Original Building built in c 1897

  • Clear Creek Lodge #4497 IOOF Independent Order of Odd Fellows

  • Lodge Meetings were held upstairs always and downstairs was rented out to implement dealer

  • The Back Building was added on and completed in c1915

  • The lodge owned the building until c1970 when Bob and Hazel McCullough purchased the building and it became inactive.

  • At the turn of the century the building housed two General stores.

  • It was purchased in 2009 by Kelly Fischer and began restoration and building

  • In 2009 Bad Apple Saloon started with a Beer Garden and tent for music at the Cory Apple Festival

  • In 2010 the stage was built and the pavilion was added

  • In 2012 they added the outside 1914 Irish Bar

  • In 2013 they acquired the turn of the century bar and mirror which is in the depot

  • In 2014 they built the Depot, the closest replication of the original Depot in Cory

  • In 2015 they poured all the concrete in the Pavilion area and rebuilt Frosty’s Barber Shop c 1915