History for Bad Apple Saloon

Original Building built in c 1897
Clear Creek Lodge #4497 IOOF Independent Order of Odd Fellows

Lodge Meetings were held upstairs always and downstairs was rented out to implement dealer
The Back Building was added on and completed in c1915
The lodge owned the building until c1970 when Bob and Hazel McCullough purchased the building and it became inactive.
At the turn of the century the building housed two General stores.
It was purchased in 2009 by Kelly Fischer and began restoration and building
In 2009 Bad Apple Saloon started with a Beer Garden and tent for music at the Cory Apple Festival
In 2010 the stage was built and the pavilion was added
In 2012 they added the outside 1914 Irish Bar
In 2013 they acquired the turn of the century bar and mirror which is in the depot
In 2014 they built the Depot, the closest replication of the original Depot in Cory
In 2015 they poured all the concrete in the Pavilion area and rebuilt Frosty’s Barber Shop c 1915

 

Copyright © 2015 Bad Apple Saloon. All Rights Reserved.

Website created by Kentucky Indiana Web Group